Responsible for planning and delivering instruction to students in a classroom setting both online and offline. Prepare various learning materials, deliver lectures, and lead classroom discussions through various teaching strategies such as code-along and demonstrations, assign and grade activities and projects.
Instructors are expected to maintain a safe, professional, and inclusive learning environment and effectively manage student behavior. Furthermore, instructors are expected to actively participate in inter-team and intra-team initiatives.
Tech Onboarding and Knowledge Transfers.
Stay up-to-date with advances in technology by doing self-study and delivering proof of work
Participate in various projects and initiatives of the team.
Report to the office from time to time, as requested by the team (Hybrid setup)
Promote a healthy working environment
- Plan and deliver lessons via online or face-to-face classes that align with the curriculum and learning objectives either during full-time or part-time shifts.
- Develop instructional material, coordinating its implementation with immediate superior and other instructors
- Use a variety of instructional methods to engage students and promote learning.
- Maintain accurate and updated records of student attendance and grades by checking activities in a timely manner.
- Communicate regularly with other members of the team, supervisors and managers.
- Create a safe and inclusive learning environment for all students.
- Actively participate in team and company-wide meetings and events and activities.
- Enforce team and company policies and SOPs within the classroom.
- Participate in professional development opportunities to improve teaching and technical skills such as:
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills.
- Highly trainable, patient, and a team player.
- Capable of adhering to company SOP and displaying professionalism.
- Proactive in addressing classroom concerns.
- Genuine interest in web development.
- Passion for Teaching and Learning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field with at least 6 months of teaching experience.
- Competitive Salary + other allowances
- HMO Benefits
- Training Allowance
- Paid Leaves up to 30 days
- Flexible Work Setup
- Mental Health Programs
- Casual and at-home work environment
- Camaraderie fostering activities